Skip to content
2.1 How e-Pay works?
- Consumers log onto e-Pay website / e-Pay terminal.
- Consumer selects option to make bill payment.
- Consumer selects Biller from drop-down button.
- Account for which the payment is to be made is selected.
- Payment mode is selected (cash / card / cheque).
- Consumer enters the payment amount.
- Details confirmed back to the consumer (flexibility to make changes).
- Payment is confirmed by SMS / print.
2.2 What are the advantages e-Pay provides to the consumers?
- One-terminal for many attractive services of any value at any place anytime.
- Easy accessibility of e-Pay outlets – widespread and at convenient locations close to commercial / residential areas (Proposed > 1500 outlets by the end of Year-I).
- Accepts payments by cash / card / cheque.
- Roaming – can access services for any place from anywhere in India.
2.3 What are the advantages e-Pay provides to the billers?
- Widespread distribution channel through Franchises. Therefore, comprises of the largest e-distribution network in the country.
- Single-point-of-contact for nationwide distribution.
- Eliminating physical voucher, printing, coding, management & distribution.
- Inventory maintained centrally with e-Pay, hence available anytime on demand.
- Nationwide availability of services – generate additional revenue from roaming subscriptions.