e-Pay believes that self-service walk-up payments are an essential part of any comprehensive bill payment strategy. e-Pay Kiosks offer a complimentary and/or alternative solution to existing attended walk-in bill pay options. e-Pay serves billers and their customers with unattended walk-up payment solutions via its proprietary multi-biller e-Pay Franchise Network. e-Pay has developed its own solution to accept and process payments in a streamlined flow that is easy for consumers to follow.
By extending services to e-Pay’s unattended kiosk payment channel, billers can:
- Save Money – Reduce costs inherent to biller-attended payments by diverting payments to the kiosks which are on 24x7x365.
- Serve Customers Needs – Make convenient payments by cash /card/cheque available anytime consumers want to pay- close to home or work.
- Simplify Reconciliation – Enjoy complete cash management services.
- Avoid Disconnection Costs – Receive real-time or file-based reports, allowing consumers to pay at the last possible minute.
- Promote Services – Include custom messaging on screen or over the consumers’ mobile phone when a bill is paid.
When billers choose e-Pay as their e-Payments provider, they can:
- Attain Peace of Mind – When billers partner with E-Pay, they are extending access to PCI compliant payment applications, eliminating security concerns.
- Reduce Call Center Volumes – All e-Pay payment channels present summary billing information, reducing balance inquiry requests to the biller call center.
- Exhibit Professional Interfaces – e-Pay interfaces maintain your brand image by extending access to professional, crisp bill payment applications with extensive branding customization options.
- Make e-Payments easy – By design, all payment applications eliminate friction in the payment process by providing intuitive, easy to use interfaces.
- Consolidate Reporting – Receive remittance and advanced reporting for multiple payment channels through a single provider, simplifying accounting responsibilities and removing complexities associated with high stress vendor management.
- Receive and Share Information in Real-Time – e-Pay utilizes a web services API to share balance information and memo posting in real-time. Billers receive instant access to real-time payment data.
- Support Last-Minute Payments – Consumers avoid disconnection and collections hassles, while billers avoid the associated costs, with real-time and file-based memo posting.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction – Extend a friendly, professional service experience to improve satisfaction and provide the ultimate payment convenience.
- Implement Quickly – A team of experts will provide a consultative approach throughout the rapid implementation process that requires minimal biller IT involvement and investment in integration. Implementations that used to take months can now be completed in days due to e-Pay’s flexible technology architecture.
e-Pay kiosks offer self-service cash payment to those customers without bank accounts
- User friendly Touchscreen interface increases throughput and speeds up transaction time for consumers
- Handheld terminals for card payments reduce in-store queues and improves customer service
- e-PAY terminals installed at commercial/residential locations offer convenience and more timely payments
- Multi-lingual / voice-over options empower consumers hence improves customer relations
- Security features such as privacy screens, trigger mats and proximity sensors ensure safety in every transaction
We cater to
- Banks – for collection of credit card payments, Loans, Etc.
- Insurance Companies – for premium payments, policy enhancements etc.
- Telecom Companies – for bill payments, recharge & top-ups, value added services.
- Government – for utility payments (electricity, water, property tax, income tax, etc).
- Corporation & External Affairs – RTO, passport applications, Death & Birth certificates.
- Transport – Bus (Local & Inter-City service), Railways, Air (Domestic)
- Cinema & Events – Tickets, DVD rental – returning / dispensing
- IT returns- File IT returns online and also dispense Service Tax Forms, ROC Forms, Patent Filing Forms and also IT Forms.